Hi Tobias,

no the InlineFrame is never disabled (or anything in the hierarchy) so I
don't know why this happens. I've overridden the isEnabledInHierarchy() to
return true to side step the issue for now. I will perhaps try and get
a quick start together to show the issue.

thanks

On Wed, Feb 18, 2015 at 5:48 PM, Tobias Soloschenko <
tobiassolosche...@googlemail.com> wrote:

> Hi again,
>
> I had a look at the method isEnabledInHierarchy() in Component and it
> hasn't changed for about 2 years. Even the places the flags are used
> (RFLAG_ENABLED_IN_HIERARCHY_SET, RFLAG_ENABLED_IN_HIERARCHY_VALUE)
> haven't changed.
>
> kind regards
>
> Tobias
>
> Am 18.02.15 um 18:06 schrieb Wayne W:
>
>> Wicket seems to think its not enabled  isEnabledInHierarchy() returns
>> false
>>
>> randomly
>>
>> On Wed, Feb 18, 2015 at 4:48 PM, Wayne W <waynemailingli...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>  Hi,
>>>
>>> we're still stuck on this. I can reproduce it - it seems a bit random but
>>> I suspect it to do when the browser makes the request. I can hit the same
>>> page and sometimes its good and sometimes this exception is thrown.
>>> There's
>>> definitely something wrong here.
>>>
>>> org.apache.wicket.core.request.handler.ListenerInvocationNotAllowedEx
>>> ception:
>>> Component rejected interface invocationComponent: [InlineFrame [Component
>>> id = customContent]] Listener: [RequestListenerInterface
>>> name=ILinkListener, method=public abstract void