Guten Tag Andreas Lundblad,
am Mittwoch, 4. März 2015 um 22:14 schrieben Sie:

> That's a very crude solution. Almost as crude as switching deployment mode.

From my point of view Wicket's tags are an implementation detail and
don't belong to the HTML output, stripping them is therefore the only
correct solution.

> The wicket tags are useful during debugging and I'd like them to be
> available (except possibly in this case) in development mode.

You obviously can't have both, either you see them as part of your end
user DOM, than you need to care in CSS of them, or not, then just
strip them. What exactly do they help you with during debugging? There
might be other solutions for what you are trying to achieve.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Thorsten Schöning

--
Thorsten Schöning       E-Mail: thorsten.schoen...@am-soft.de