Hi fellow Wicketers,

I have a question regarding CSWH. I was reading this article recently:
http://www.notsosecure.com/blog/2014/11/27/how-cross-site-websocket-hijacking-could-lead-to-full-session-compromise/

It made me wondering how can I implement my protection against this kind of
attack? My tests show me that WebSocketBehavior is prone to this kind of
attack simply out-of-the-box.

I am using wicket-native-websocket-jetty9 version 7.0.0-M5.

I was thinking about implementing a custom WebSocketBehavior and overriding
the onConnect method, so I can get the Origin header and reject the
connection request if it's not matching the originator host.

But ConnectedMessage doesn't provide the headers. So does anybody have any
suggestions how to implement this? Or maybe I miss the point and this
should be implemented completely differently?

Thank you,
Gergely Nagy