Note sure what may be wrong unless you show more code.

Some guesses:

1. You are refreshing the feedback panels in the ajax request target?

I.e. in your ajax link's on click:

void onClick(AjaxRequestTarget target) {
   ... do stuff, add message
   target.add(feedback1, feedback2);
}

2. Neither of your feedback message filters  accepts message 2584.