When trying to build a quickstart for another problem I'm stumbling about
this:
When selecting from a DropDownChoice within a modal panel the underlying
page becomes reloaded and I'm asked whether I want to leave the page.
The message is "Reloading this page will cause the modal window to
disappear".

I'm also wondering why the "onSelectionChanged()" -method from the
DropDownChoice is not called when I supply the List from within the class:

At least I don't see the LOGGER-message "New value selected" then.

ModalContentPanel.java
<http://apache-wicket.1842946.n4.nabble.com/file/n4670394/ModalContentPanel.java>

ModalContentPanel.html
<http://apache-wicket.1842946.n4.nabble.com/file/n4670394/ModalContentPanel.html>

MyName.java
<http://apache-wicket.1842946.n4.nabble.com/file/n4670394/MyName.java>
HomePage.java
<http://apache-wicket.1842946.n4.nabble.com/file/n4670394/HomePage.java>
HomePage.html
<http://apache-wicket.1842946.n4.nabble.com/file/n4670394/HomePage.html>

The used wicket-version is "6.19.0" with Java 1.7