Hi,

I'm looking for a simple and feasible message sending solution for my
application.
The main goal is that components (both wicket and spring) should be send
messages if a specific event occurs to users.
The message will be displayed at top of the page with help
AjaxSelfUpdatingBehaviour.
Spring messages are system wide. (Eg. all users should be notified) while
wicket ones can be session wide.
Wicket's event mechanism can be fine but my Spring based web service does
not know anything about wicket sessions (and should not of course).
I can do it via database table but I will cause overhead because of two
seconds refresh time I set in AjaxSelfUpdatingBehaviour.
So I'm looking for a more lightweight approach.

Thanks!

Regards., Sandor