Hi folks,

in the last days we ported the user guide into the official Wicket Git repository. We have added a new sub project named wicket-user-guide containing the source documents of the guide. Now the entire documentation can be generated running the command 'mvn clean package -P guide' on parent project or inside wicket-user-guide. In this way the guide is part of the Continuous Integration process and is automatically regenerated each time we commit a change. Last but not least, now contributors can use Git and the Github mirror to create pull requests for the guide. For more details see http://ci.apache.org/projects/wicket/guide/6.x/guide/contributing.html.

Have fun!

Andrea.