Hi Sebastian,

Thanks for your support! I am glad that you help me.

I had a look at the spinner but this does not have the feature as the progress
bar to automatically show some progress?
The problem is that not only subpanel B uses the model (which takes lots of
time) but also panel A (I am using the model/data in the response Header to add
JS).
So panel A and subpanel B have to wait till the model is loaded.

Isn’t there a way to add a progress bar either to panel A or to it’s parent to
show the progress of the model’s loading somehow which is rendered immediately?

Thanks, Chris