Ah, of course: wicket-datetime.

Thanks, I'll try that - though I was hoping I would not to have to work directly with its sub-components.

And more out of curiosity:
Will there be a neater way to do this in Wicket 7 (or perhaps 8)? Right now AJAX behaviors that can be applied to FormComponentPanels seem like a good idea to me. ;)

Kind regards,
 Edmund