I don't have a training available (I tried to find a deck from way
back), but you can look at these slides:

http://www.slideshare.net/dashorst

Wicket and JavaEE is a rather complete deck I was able to go through
in roughly 60 minutes, but if you want to explain things more in
depth, you can easily make it 2 hours. It should go down much better
in 2 hours than 1 hour IMO.
http://www.slideshare.net/dashorst/wicket-and-java-ee-in-a-tree

Another nice deck is the Introducing Wicket presentation from 2010
(http://www.slideshare.net/dashorst/wicket-2010).

Martijn