Guten Tag Martin Grigorov,
am Sonntag, 21. Juni 2015 um 23:09 schrieben Sie:

> Netty doesn't support server side http sessions[...]
> When running in Android there will be just one client so it
> could be simplified.

Exactly, one might even argue that using a session as cache only for
performance related things may be unnecessary as well, because there's
no server with high load and local flash storage is getting faster as
well and such. But I guess that wouldn't simply things much because
Wicket simply relies on a session, right?

> @Thorsten: please tell me that i-jetty works fine and let me enjoy the
> summer :-)

I would love to, I hope I can give it a try in the next two weeks.

Thank you guys for the very interesting details!

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Thorsten Schöning

--
Thorsten Schöning       E-Mail: thorsten.schoen...@am-soft.de