Hi,

I want to add a behavior to a Form object that helps stop bots successfully
submitting the form.

In order to do this I've come up with the following idea.

Get a timestamp of when the web page loads
Get a timestamp of when the form first receives user focus
Get a timestamp of when the submit button is clicked

With that information so long as there is a reasonable time difference
between the three timestamps then allow the form to be submitted, if not
then add a form error .

I'm a bit unsure about how to go about implementing this, but was thinking
about creating an AntibotBehaviour that I could add to a a form, the
AntibotBehavior would wrap other AjaxEventBehaviors pinging the
AntibotBehavior for each event (page load, form focus, form submission).

Does anyone have an example of a behavior that I look at to base my
implementation on.

Alternatively does anyone have an Antibot behavior that they could show me?

Cheers
Simon