Hello Team Wicket:

I have the following situation:

I have a web application with its own .css files that I add to the markup of my
Base page:
    <head>
         <link rel="sylesheet" type="text/css" href="css/my-styles.css">
    </head>
//etc.

I one particular page I am using the Wicket framework to dynamically add .css:
public class MyTheme extend Behavior {
                private static final ResourceReference CSS = new
CssResourceReference(MyTheme.class, "themes/mytheme.css");

                @Override
                public void renderHead(Component component, IHeaderResponse
response) {

response.render(CssHeaderItem.forReference(CSS));

The problem is that this dynamic css is overriding my static .css. When I load
the page the dynamic .css is referenced lower down in <head> tag than my static
.css <link> tag.

To get around this issue I would like to use the same  CssHeaderItem
functionality to add the .css file from my 'webapp' directory to override the
dynamic .css that I am adding via Java.

How can I reference a .css file within my 'webapp' directory to add it
dynamically via Java to my page?

Thank you in advance,

- Ephraim