Sven Meier wrote
> a NestedTree does not have any notion of 'selection'.
> But the set of expanded nodes is kept in the tree's model object, see
> AbstractTree#expand() and #collapse().
>
> You decide how to represent each node's content, for this you'll have to
> override AbstractTree#newContentComponent(). The default will just
> expand and collapse the tree branches on each click, see
>
> org.apache.wicket.extensions.markup.html.repeater.tree.content.Folder
>
> You can override Folder's methods or use any other component to
> represent your nodes.

Thanks Sven. I have understood the above as I can see the expanded nodes by
inspecting tree.getModel(). What still foxes me is how do I take some
action, when the user clicks a particular node? For example if each node is
representing an employee, then how can I display the details of the desired
employee when the user clicks/selects on the corresponding employee node?

Regards,
Anup