Hello,

I have read Wicket CSRF related posts on wicket forum before posting this
question.
I could not find one with detail I am looking for. If I have missed any,
please redirect me to the link.

I am looking into CSRF and Wicket 7 default settings. Everything seems fine
with use of CryptoMapper (which by default uses
KeyInSessionSunJceCryptFactory) to handle CSRF attack.

But I am not sure if Wicket still prevents against CSRF if CryptoMapper is
not used. Does default mapper inherently uses
KeyInSessionSunJceCryptFactory? The documentation says
KeyInSessionSunJceCryptFactory is default only for ICrypt implementation
objects. If not, then should one use CsrfPreventionRequestCycleListener?

If default anti-CSRF is already set like CryptoMapper, which Wicket source
class I can look into for
better understanding?

Thanks in advance,
-Mihir.