You could something like below:

       final AjaxButton testButton1 = new AjaxButton("test1"){

            /**
    *
    */

   @Override
            protected void onSubmit(AjaxRequestTarget target, Form<?> form)
{

 target.appendJavascript("document.getElementById('tb2').disabled=true;");

 target.appendJavascript("document.getElementById('tb3').disabled=true;");
            }
        };

        testButton1.setMarkupId("tb1");
        testButton1.setOutputMarkupId(true);

        final Button testButton2 = new Button("test2");
        testButton2.setMarkupId("tb2");
        testButton2.setOutputMarkupId(true);

        final Button testButton3 = new Button("test3");
        testButton3.setMarkupId("tb3");
        testButton3.setOutputMarkupId(true);

Thanks,
-Mihir.