The short answer is no. The session ID is not part of the URL.

The long answer is, you can test for the session ID if you have access to
the HTTP request object.

From:   Lois GreeneHernandez <lgreenehernan...@knoa.com>
To:     "users@wicket.apache.org" <users@wicket.apache.org>
Date:   12/10/2015 01:50 PM
Subject:        Jsession Test Question

This email originated from outside of the company.  Please use discretion
if opening attachments or clicking on links.

Hi All,

Is it possible to write a unit test or a pojo that tests an request url
for the presence of a jsessionid?  My application Is java/wicket.  Our
test system is testNG and wicket tester.

Thanks

Lois

**

This email and any attachments may contain information that is confidential
and/or privileged for the sole use of the intended recipient.  Any use, review,
disclosure, copying, distribution or reliance by others, and any forwarding of
this email or its contents, without the express permission of the sender is
strictly prohibited by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, please
contact the sender immediately, delete the e-mail and destroy all copies.
**