Hi,

I am during replacement Atmosphere push implementation to Wicket
Native WebSockets. I have an abstraction layer over it, so I can
replace only implementation and easily switch between these two
solutions and compare them. I have a couple of questions about Native
WebSockets:

1. In WebSocketResponse many methods throws
UnsupportedOperationException. I have a situation when component sets
cookie during its lifecycle, so this exeption is raised when it is
refreshed during push response. Is it any chance to implement these
methods or do they necessary throw exceptions? In Atmosphere
implementation this works.

2. I have a code which checks
PageRequestHandlerTracker.getLastHandler(requestCycle) to get actual
page for current request (is it a best method?). During processing
push request this method returns null. Is it a correct behavior? In
Atmosphere implementation this works too ;).

More questions to come later ;)
PS. I am using Wicket 6.x.

--
Best regards,