So far the most notable things you can find in branch lambdas are new lambda-enhanced models (see https://github.com/apache/wicket/commit/ae70d7d02821695e165e3a36828792de8d21f14c) and MarkupContainer#childrenStream to access children component as Java 8 Stream (see https://github.com/apache/wicket/commit/73ac8c7e6da3ff9dd0244ad66c63944ba3d64c78).

Andrea.