Hi Ilya,

You can add theses products :

Under Web Frameworks

Apache OODT http://oodt.apache.org
Data grid framework for transparent search and discovery of disparate science
resources

Apache Openmeetings http://openmeetings.apache.org
Apache Openmeetings provides video conferencing, instant messaging, white
board, collaborative document editing and other groupware tools

Apache Nutch https://nutch.apache.org
Apache Nutch is a highly extensible and scalable open source web crawler
software project

Apache Syncope https://syncope.apache.org
Apache Syncope is an Open Source system for managing digital identities in
enterprise environments

Dcm4che http://www.dcm4che.org
Open Source Clinical Image and Object Management Dcm4che

WebAnno https://webanno.github.io/webanno/
WebAnno, general purpose web-based annotation tool for a wide range of
linguistic annotations

Under Solutions

CA http://www.ca.com
Identity Governance products

Callfire https://www.callfire.com
Phone Numbers, Voice Broadcasting & Auto Dialer Software

Cqrollcall http://cqrollcall.com/products-services/cqrc-engage/
All-in-one tool to execute advocacy campaigns

Flowzone http://www.flowzone.com
The planet's most adaptable project management

GeoServer http://geoserver.org
GeoServer is an open source server for sharing geospatial data

Jfrog http://www.jfrog.com
Managing Binaries for Maven Repository, Docker, .Net, Ruby and More

Jumio https://www.jumio.com
Scan and Validate Credit Cards and IDs

Multicom http://multicom.co.uk
Online travel, booking, agent, management software multicom

OpenCRS
http://www.openroadsconsulting.com/intelligent-transportation-systems/products/opencrs/
Data Fusion and Condition Reporting Tool OpenCRS

Servoy https://www.servoy.com
Business Application Platform for ISVs

Soweroasis http://www.poweroasis.com
Energy management solutions

Tentelemed http://www.tentelemed.com
Trusted Information systems for health professionals

François

Le 2 févr. 2016 à 08:26, Tobias Soloschenko <tobiassolosche...@googlemail.com>
a écrit :

> Hi Ilya,
>
> In your list the nashorn project is missing - it is a way to allow users to
> execute javascript on server side. I am going to add it to the list of
> submodules, now.
>
> Anyway it is up to the community to update the wiki or to bring projects up
> to date and this would be a lot harder if it would not be at a central place.
>
> kind regards
>
> Tobias
>
>> Am 31.01.2016 um 23:41 schrieb Илья Нарыжный <phan...@ydn.ru>:
>>
>> Thank you, Martin!
>> After you reply I understand that significant part of my concerns
>> actually related to moving everything under single repository (Core).
>> I mean, that migration of a project just to community group will help
>> pretty much the same benefits: ability to take over some project after
>> loosing of interest from author.
>> Btw, I also recommend to establish one more "condition" for moving
>> project to wicketstuff: delete source repository or mention that
>> project has been moved. I know a couple of projects for which it's
>> hard to understand that they were moved and newer version can be found
>> in wicketstuff.
>> Also, as I can see, not all good projects have wiki page or README.md
>> well prepared...
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Ilya
>> Orienteer(http://orienteer.org) - Modern Data Warehouse for your business.

>>> Hi,

>>> The biggest pros is that WicketStuff is already known to the community.
>>> Whenever someone needs some Wicket integration I guess Google's first
>>> recommendation would be WicketStuff.

>>> By "donating" a project to WicketStuff authors hope that other people will
>>> also use it and improve it,
>>> i.e. implement new features and fix bugs.
>>> Every author of a WicketStuff module is a member of the Collaborators team
>>> and thus is notified whenever
>>> there is a issue report for any project. I personally have fixed several
>>> issues for projects which I either use or I care about.
>>> There are other people doing this too.

>>> Pros:
>>> 1) the projects are migrated to 6.0.0/7.0.0 by others, not by the original
>>> authors