​Hi,

​We work with an extra ResourceFinder a lot, so that we can modify html
when webapplication is already running.
Now I want to change the html from a library, but the html is still in the
library. I can not remove it from there.. Is there some way I can override
this existing html, without removing it from the library? Something like
defining a ResourceFinder as the first to look from?
Thanks for any help ! Kind Regards, Marieke Vandamme

--

**** DISCLAIMER ****

http://www.tvh.com/glob/en/email-disclaimer

"This message is delivered to all addressees subject to the conditions
set forth in the attached disclaimer, which is an integral part of this
message."