Hello

The DataTableFilterToolbarPage demonstrates the capability of filtering dates
for a Datatable. Great.

I would like to have an array of <int,String,date1,date2>. Column 1 and 2 are
sortable (ASC or DESC). Column 3 and 4 (the dates) are sortable and filterable.

I would like to have a different presentation as DataTableFilterToolbarPage
does. Instead of having the forms for filtering outside the table, I would like
to include it into the TH.

wicke:id="dateToDate1">

wicke:id="dateToDate2">

In this case the user will type the filtering condition in the header of the
column Date1 or Date2.

So questions are:

  *   Is it possible to add filtering capabilities to a dataview? If Yes, I can
access to the TH cell and had the form information.

  *   Is it possible to modify the content of the cell th Date1 to add the form
information.

Thanks,

PHL