If you want to your own html, you need to create an object that extends
PropertyColumn

Let's say that XXXPropertyColumn extend PropertyColumn

You need to override the populateItem(Item<ICellPopulator<T>> item, String
componentId, IModel<T> rowModel) method

for example

@Override
public void populateItem(Item<ICellPopulator<T>> item, String componentId,
IModel<T> rowModel) {
        item.add(new YYYPanel(item, componentId, rowModel));
}

Then you create the YYYPanel.java and the html file
XXXPropertyColumn$YYYPanel.html with your own design.

François