Guten Tag Thorsten Schöning,
am Mittwoch, 30. März 2016 um 14:52 schrieben Sie:

> No change even with a more current version of Maven:

I have the feeling that the error is non deterministic somehow,
because yesterday after upgrading 7.3.0.0 I was so damn sure that the
error didn't occur anymore, that I removed skipping of the tests from
my shell script invoking the build. Today the test is failing the
whole morning.

Now after upgrading Maven I additionally tried without a .m2 folder
and the tests pass. Another execution directly afterwards with the
same commands and such, only a present .m2 folder now, the test fails
for every invocation. So I deleted the .m2 folder again and the tests
pass now. Executed again with the available .m2 folder and the tests
fail, pass(!), fail, fail...

This test is buggy, at least "ConfigContextWithGenerics.getStrings"
doesn't make sense compared to the other method and field names.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Thorsten Schöning

--
Thorsten Schöning       E-Mail: thorsten.schoen...@am-soft.de