Hey guys,

I’m new here and I’m trying to get a URL for a resource (css) located in
/src/main/resources/.  I can across CssResourceReference, but if I use
“resources/whatever.css” or “/resources/whatever.css” the file isn’t
found.  If I use "../../../../whatever.css” it works.  I’m assuming because
it’s located in the default package I’ve got to drop down into that.  Is
there 1) a better way to do this? or 2) a way to do it that’s more
predictable, like something that says start at the root package?

Thanks for any insights!

-Lon

P.S. — I’m not deploying with a war, but as a jar with embedded Jetty.