On 21/04/2016 21:23, Martin Grigorov wrote:
Hi,

Could you please try this code:

public abstract class MyWebSocketBehavior extends WebSocketBehavior
{
    private final static MetaDataKey<Boolean> IS_ALREADY_INSTALLED = new
MetaDataKey<Boolean>()
    {};

    @Override
    public void renderHead(Component component, IHeaderResponse response)
    {
       Page page = component.getPage();
       if (page.getMetaData(IS_ALREADY_INSTALLED) == null)
       {
          super.renderHead(component, response);
          page.setMetaData(IS_ALREADY_INSTALLED, Boolean.TRUE);

And then use MyWebSocketBehavior in your panels instead.
This way only the first one will contribute the JS to setup a WebSocket
connection but all of them will receive messages.

Hi Martin,
it does not work unfortunately: still the only onConnect() method invoked is the one from the panel added in BasePage.

FYI at the moment I have solved with this commit, which adds a single WebSocketBehavior to each page:

https://github.com/apache/syncope/commit/c34416301b17b148e937390e05a17122b848888e#diff-fa61cf2d467a65609ff05fe60442faa3R91

Regards.