Martin,

Just checked: it doesn't work as expected. It seems that this code
doesn't work as it was assumed:

BookmarkableMapper.java
if (application.getSecuritySettings().getEnforceMounts())
{
// we make an exception if the homepage itself was mounted, see WICKET-1898
if (!pageClass.equals(application.getHomePage()))
{
// WICKET-5094 only enforce mount if page is mounted
if (isPageMounted(pageClass,
application.getRootRequestMapperAsCompound()))    // HERE!!!
{
return null;

Imho condition at line marked by HERE!!! should be opposite.
Please check.

In my case getSecuritySettings().setEnforceMounts(true); doesn't have
any effect.

Thanks,

Ilia