Hello,

In first approximation, inDataTableFilterToolbarPage the code is :

1) Get Data from "external Database" (in fact, the example build more or less
random data) and put in  memory list

2) Use repeater wicket code to display the list to the end user.

Therefore the Wicket Html is just :

In my case, the reading of the database is very slow (2 to 5 minuts). Of course
the idea is to do some optimization, but I would like present a progression bar
to the End user.

How to do that ?

1) Create a Popup ? Is it possible to create a popup that will disappear at the
end of progression ?

2) Adding a waiting page that will call my "old wicket code" (so use the page
with the <table class="dataview"
wicket:id="tableWithFilterForm">[table]</table>)

3) Design the page to have 2 components : 1 waiting component and 1 table
dataview component ?

How to do that : Ajax code ? Java Thread ?

Is there any pointer in the wicket example ?

Thanks,

PHL.