Hi Maxim,

It should be achievable, using revert and accept/scope
By reading your post, I suddently have a doubt, revert is not supposed to
cancel the drop action. The element just go back to its original place but
onDrop should still be fired. I have to double check tomorrow because
implementing revert as a function seems to cancel drop event... weird (or i
didn't paid attention)