Hi all,
I have a quite tricky usecase here and I don't know how to handle that.

Our system allows to upload user pictures to profiles.
So, when the user profile picture is displayed it is read from database and
delivered by DynamicImageResource.

If the user did not upload any pictures yet an fallback image is delivered
(generic male and female).

To have them cached/static I thought I can handle this by setting the
lastModified flag, but in my case I revoke the behavior, because I am in a
refreshing view which re-creates my components, due to that also a new
DynamicImageResource is created and my lastModified date information is lost.

What could be the best practice to achieve a "conditional caching" for
(Dynamic)ImageResources?

Kind regards
Patrick