+1 that's really useful!

Thanks
Sven

On 01.07.2016 19:35, Tobias Soloschenko wrote:
Hi,

I remember a ticket in which this was a requirement. Maybe we should consider
to take this implementation to core:

https://github.com/klopfdreh/wicket-components-playground/wiki/22.-NestedStringResourceLoader

kind regards

Tobias

Am 01.07.2016 um 17:22 schrieb Sven Meier <s...@meiers.net>:

Hi,

alternatively you could role your own Localizer or IStringResourceLoader that
does some fancy replacement.

Have fun
Sven