Hi all,

in my Wicket app I'm using properties.xml files for my i18n texts,
like described in the wiki[1]. The problem I have is that the files
are differently up to date, depending on the language and how
important it was for somebody to translate one exact key for one
special language etc. the only thing I really know is that English is
up to date...

So, does anyone knows a tool which expects translation files in a dir
structure and compares all found to their English base file? In the
end it should simply print which file in which dir is missing which
key compared to the English base.

Such a problem sounds common to me, but I couldn't find any good
software dealing with it yet.

Thanks!

[1]: https://ci.apache.org/projects/wicket/guide/6.x/guide/i18n.html#i18n_2

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,