Hi wicket forum!

I've been stuck with this problem for a while now, and frankly it is
starting to piss me off :P

So lets get down to business!

I have a editor page where the user should be able to edit all kind of
information. The thing i have problems with is that it doesn't seem to
fill/update the model of a dropdownchoice properly.

The first dropdownchoice should have two options loaded dynamically(and
maybe more in the future), and that seem to work, at least it gets the names
right.. But behind, i dont think the model gets updated.
<http://apache-wicket.1842946.n4.nabble.com/file/n4675176/5.png>

As you can see on the picture, there is two options.. if i pick the first
option, it seems to work perfectly and it gets information about it. But if
i pick the second option, it seem to get the same information as the first
choice....

"EditorPage.java"
<http://apache-wicket.1842946.n4.nabble.com/file/n4675176/1.png>
Ive marked where i add my panels.

The rest of editorpage.java:
<http://apache-wicket.1842946.n4.nabble.com/file/n4675176/2.png>

Now for the panel that is added to the editorpage...

<http://apache-wicket.1842946.n4.nabble.com/file/n4675176/3.png>

Ive marked the model with a circle.
<http://apache-wicket.1842946.n4.nabble.com/file/n4675176/4.png>

The ajax code seems to work, as it updates the other dropdowns etc, but i am
not sure wether it is ajax or something else that causes the problems with
the viewSet Model to get updated? This is my first project where i ever use
ajax, so any help would be appreciated.

If you need more information please let me know :)

Thanks a bunch!