On Sun, 28 Aug 2016 09:15:29 +0200
Martin Grigorov <mgrigo...@apache.org> wrote:

> Actually here you need something like:
> WebMarkupContainer td = new WebMarkupContainer(row.newChildId());
> td.add(some_component);
>
> So you can do: td.add(AttributeModifier.append(...));
> or even override its #onComponentTag()

Hi Martin,

Thanks, I got that already :)
I seem to fire questions before deeping into the matter carefully.

At first I tried overriding onComponentTag on the repeater object, but then
realized that in this case it's only the
container (just as your WebMarkupContainer), so the attributes should be added
to the child components. No it works ok :)
All in all I got it just as you propose, thanks for the idea and sorry for
firing questions early :)

Regards
Michal