Hello,

I have already written a HTML page 1 with a repeater that works on line level.
In the header of the array, I have a complex header, with the name of the
column, filtering and sorting capabilities. Each line of the array has the same
number of cells

I have already written a HTML page 2 with a repeater that works on cell level.
So according the type of data, i modify the number of cells (via colspan) to
have raw with 2 or 4 cells. On this page, there is no header for the array
repeater.

Question is it easy to have an array the manage header and cell :

I would like to have in the header the name of the column, filtering and
sorting capabilities, but the number of cell varying according the data. For
instance 2 cells to give the name and the address of people. But only one cell
to say that you are not granted to consult this people.

Perhaps I can do that with  a "cell" array (like my page 2), but how to detect
in the populate cell that I am on data raw or on header raw ?In order words,
how to add colunm action to a cell array ? If I click on the header of the
column, I would like to ordering the full array.

Thanks,

PHL