Hi David,

The answer is YES.
But I'll need more information about your current setup to be able to
suggest how to fix it.

I guess your resources are in YourApplication.properties but your tests use
MockApplication.
If this is the case then you have two options:
1) new WicketTester(new YourApplication())
2)
tester.getApplication().getResourceSettings().getStringResourceLoaders().add(new
ClassStringResourceLoader(YourApplication.class))  (I don't have my IDE in
front of me right now, so the names could be slightly wrong).

Martin Grigorov
Wicket Training and Consulting
https://twitter.com/mtgrigorov