Hello,

I have a windows server with TOMCAT and a wicket application in
d:\apache-tomcat\webapps\mywcketapplication.war

On this server, I have a shared disk where someone has put
\\myserver\TestResults\image_timestamp.png.

The wicket application can access to the file throught :
d:/TestRsults/image_timestamp.png

I would like to add in a wicket page a hyperlink to image_timestamp.png. My
first (very stupid) idea was to set <a href="d:/TestRsults/image_timestamp.png"

Questions are :

  *   What is the hyperlink ?
  *   Must I configure tomcat to access to d:\result ?
  *   Must I configure the wicket application to access to the file ?

Thanks,

PHL.