Hi Francois,

I'm glad to read such a clear and smart analysis. I agree with you at 100%. Buzz is something we definitely lack of. We should improve our examples and write more articles on Wicket. I've also noted that Vaadin people have increased the amount of the "buzz" lately. For Vaadin it's easier since they have a commercial company behind it, and it seems to m they have joined the forces with other commercial entities (like JRebel and people behind jOOQ), but this is just my impression. After the ApacheCon I hope to find the time to write more on DZone about Wicket.

I also think that it's important to work against some misconceptions that Wicket might have in dev community (for example, the idea that it is a stateful-only framework). At least this is what i will try to do at ApacheCon.

Andrea.