Hi,

I'm assuming you're using Ajax, so you should update the whole row after your behavior/component has changed the field.

Each row item has to output a markup id, e.g. you can use a custom Item subclass that calls #setOutputMarkupId(true):

protected Item<T> newRowItem(final String id, final int index, final IModel<T> model)
    {
        return new RowItem<>(id, index, model);
    }

This has the advantage, that you can update the row from wherever you are inside the row:

    @Override
    protected void onUpdate(AjaxRequestTarget target) {
        RowItem row = findParent(RowItem.class);
        target.addComponent(row);
    }

Alternatively you can use Wicket event bubbling to notify the rowItem to update itself.

Hope this helps
Sven