I'm migrating my application to wicket7.x, but it is still running in
wicket1.5  in production and logging following error frequently and
throwing OutOfMemoryError later. I'm still analyzing wicket1.5 code for the
root cause of the memory leakage.

Is it an existing error with the wicket1.5.x? did any one faced this error
in wicket1.5 and got solution for this?

I found  a problem ticket in JIRA for this issue,  "
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WICKET-3869";, but I did not find any
solution in it.

Error:
org.apache.wicket.DefaultExceptionMapper]  Connection lost, give up
responding.: org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.servlet.ResponseIOException:
ClientAbortException:  java.io.IOException: JBWEB002012: Socket write failed

Server details:

JVM Arguments: -D[Standalone] -XX:+UseCompressedOops -Xms2048m -Xmx2048m
-XX:MaxPermSize=512m

jdk1.7.0_75

JBoss EAP 6.1.0.GA (AS 7.2.0.Final-redhat-8)

Browser IE 11 running in compatibility mode IE 7.

Any help?