Hi,
I would like to know why we shouldn't change the model object within the
configure phase for Wicket components. We're running our application with
Wicket 7.4 and all works as expected. After migrating to Wicket 7.5 we get
the following exception for different pages, mainly due to modifying the
model object. Could someone explain why this is a bad thing to do?

org.apache.wicket.WicketRuntimeException: Cannot modify component hierarchy
after render phase has started (page version cant change then anymore)
     at
org.apache.wicket.Component.checkHierarchyChange(Component.java:3662)
     at org.apache.wicket.Page.dirty(Page.java:271)
     at org.apache.wicket.markup.html.WebPage.dirty(WebPage.java:332)
     at org.apache.wicket.Page.dirty(Page.java:250)
     at org.apache.wicket.Page.componentModelChanging(Page.java:904)
     at org.apache.wicket.Component.modelChanging(Component.java:2218)
     at
org.apache.wicket.Component.setDefaultModelObject(Component.java:3121)
     at
org.apache.wicket.markup.html.form.FormComponent.setModelObject(FormComponent.java:1579)
     at
com.mycompany.wicket.components.TestPanel.onConfigure(TestPanel.java:111)