Hi,

you should be able to add a dynamic extra attribute:

    protected MarkupContainer newLinkComponent(String id, IModel<T> model)
    {
        return new AjaxLink<Void>(id)
        {
            @Override
            public boolean isEnabled()
            {
                return StyledLinkLabel.this.isClickable();
            }

            @Override
            protected void updateAjaxAttributes(AjaxRequestAttributes
attributes)
            {
                super.updateAjaxAttributes(attributes);

                attributes.getDynamicExtraParameters().add("function(attrs) { return
{ 'modifiers' : modifiers(attrs.event) }; }");
            }

            @Override
            public void onClick(AjaxRequestTarget target)
            {
                String modifier =
getRequest().getRequestParameters().getParameterValue("modifiers").toOptionalString();
            }
        };
    }

I didn't try it, but I think all you have to do is to provide a
#modifiers(event) to encode all pressed modifier keys.

Have fun
Sven