On Tue, Jan 31, 2017 at 4:10 PM, Maxim Solodovnik <solomax...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Also reproducible using FF on Ubuntu 16.10 ...
> Unfortunately it is not reproducible using simpler config :(
> I would appreciate any workaround due to issue is critical for our project

When the user reloads the page the old WebSocket connection is closed and a
new one is created.
request.getSession(true) should never return null, because even if there is
no HttpSession the parameter says that a new one should be created.
Try with Tomcat 8.5.11.
I'll try to reproduce it later today.