You can always register a component instantiation listener (or on before render
listener etc) in development mode, and let it set markups ids in any way you
want to provide stable ids.

E.g. a configure listener, which listens for Page instances and runs a visitor
over all it’s components to set the markup id according to some algorithm.

Met vriendelijke groet,
Kind regards,

Bas Gooren