Hello All,

Here's a brief about my scenario:-

1) I've a Page with a custom Datatable that contains a list of category.
2) Onclick of any one category, a pop-up appears (I'm using model window for
this).
3) In the model window, we can view, add and delete users belonging to the
particular category. (I'm using Panel component).

4) Task to do:-

a) Delete one, multiple, and all users (Checkbox and Delete button)
b) Refresh the DataView of users (On addition/deletion of Users)

HTML code:-

Java Wicket Code:

Kindly provide inputs to perform these tasks.
Thanks in advance.