Hello All,

I'm having a table containing a button on each row.
Onclick of this button, a model window appear, providing user two options,
either use text field for single record or upload a file for multiple
records and then click "Add Details" button to save the record(s) in
database.

The issue is if a user enter data in text field OR upload file then the user
input's reference remains existent even after the clicking of "Add Details"
button.
Thus, the data remains present and if the user clicks on "Add details"
button again, it executes the last performed operation again "single record
entry using text field input" OR "multiple record entry using File upload".

What I want to achieve is to refresh the model window after clicking the
"Add details" button, remove the reference of last executed operation and
make sure that the user enter the text field or upload the file again to
repeat the ADD DETAILS operation.
Currently I've to close the model window and refresh the Parent page to
reload everything.

The Page view looks like the below attached image.

<http://apache-wicket.1842946.n4.nabble.com/file/n4677602/Model_Window.png>

Can anyone please share some input to achieve this functionality?

thanks in advance.