Hi,

Some leads:
- session#error
- component.send(BREATH, component.getPage(), MyErrorPayload(myMessage))

(typing from mobile, arguments might not be in the correct order)

Hope this helps
Sébastien

On Apr 19, 2017 21:47, "Entropy" <blmulholl...@gmail.com> wrote:

We're using component feedback panels, and when a component has a message we
are filtering that message out from the parent with a filter that tosses
anything that doesn't link to the form or page.  Works fine.

However, when there is a component message on any component, we want a
generic message like "You have errors" or whatever in the top feedback.
Only once.  And associated with the poage or form.

So I clearly don't want to add it via the validators, I'd get a bunch.  Is
there a right place to add that?