Hello All,

just have tried to add CsrfPreventionRequestCycleListener to our application
everything seems to work except for Websockets :(

Now I'm getting

[INFO] [http-nio-0.0.0.0-5080-exec-9]
org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.CsrfPreventionRequestCycleListener -
Possible CSRF attack, request URL:
/openmeetings/wicket/websocket?pageId=1&wicket-ajax-baseurl=&wicket-app-name=OpenmeetingsApplication,
Origin: null, action: aborted with error 400 Origin does not
correspond to request
[WARN] [http-nio-0.0.0.0-5080-exec-9]
org.apache.wicket.protocol.ws.api.WebSocketResponse - An HTTP error
response in WebSocket communication would not be processed by the
browser! If you need to send the error code and message to the client
then configure custom WebSocketResponse via
WebSocketSettings#newWebSocketResponse() factory method and override
#sendError() method to write them in an appropriate format for your
application. The ignored error code is '400' and the message: 'Origin
does not correspond to request'.

in the logs ...
What should I do to set Origin for Websockets?

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax