Hi all.

I'm seeing a strange redirect problem which leads to a 404

Scenario.
1) User is on fat bookmarkable page [1]
2) Ajax onClick redirects to non bookmarkable SendMessagePage
3) SendMessage page uses websockets + background threads.
4) SendMessage page receives a websocket push event which it responds to
with [2] or [3]

When redirecting back to a really simple DummyPage all is fine.
When redirecting back to the fat bookmarkable page I get a 404 on url
https://local.starjar.com:25000/Starjar/protected/wicket/35883

Both DummyPage and PurchaseOrderPage are mounted the same way.

What am I doing which is causing the incorrect redirect path?

I'm (still) trying to build a quick start that reproduces this problem.

Further testing.

I created a new class called Dummy2 which is identical to
PurchaseOrderPage. Just a different name and mount point.
Redirecting to Dummy2 works fine .

It looks like Dummy2 => Dummy2 and PurchaseOrderPage => PurchaseOrderPage
both fail with the incorrect relative url.

Many thanks

Peter.

[1]
https://local.starjar.com:25000/Starjar/protected/purchaseOrder/35883

[2]
// This works as expected
// https://local.starjar.com:25000/Starjar/protected/dummy/12334
val pageCls = classOf[DummyDetailPage]
val pp = new PageParameters()
pp.set(WicketStarjarApplication.DetailPageIdParameterName, 12334)
throw new RestartResponseException(pageCls, pp)

[3]
// This does not work 404
// https://local.starjar.com:25000/Starjar/protected/wicket/35883
val pageCls = classOf[PurchaseOrderDetailPage]
val pp = new PageParameters()
pp.set(WicketStarjarApplication.DetailPageIdParameterName, businessId.pk)
throw new RestartResponseException(pageCls, pp)

--
Peter Henderson