I found the reason of my problem. By using Spring Boot it is necessary to set
the WicketFilter

 @Bean
    public FilterRegistrationBean wicketFilter() {
        final FilterRegistrationBean wicketFilter = new
FilterRegistrationBean();
        wicketFilter.setDispatcherTypes(DispatcherType.REQUEST,
DispatcherType.ERROR, DispatcherType.FORWARD, DispatcherType.ASYNC);
        wicketFilter.setAsyncSupported(true);
        wicketFilter.setFilter(new JavaxWebSocketFilter());
        wicketFilter.addInitParameter(WicketFilter.APP_FACT_PARAM,
SpringWebApplicationFactory.class.getName());
        wicketFilter.addInitParameter(WicketFilter.FILTER_MAPPING_PARAM,
"/*");
        wicketFilter.addInitParameter("applicationBean",
"wicketWebApplication");
        wicketFilter.addInitParameter("configuration", "development");
        wicketFilter.addUrlPatterns("/*");
        return wicketFilter;
    }

*and additionally following code:*

    @Bean
    public ServerEndpointExporter serverEndpointExporter() {
        return new ServerEndpointExporter();
    }

    @Bean
    public WicketServerEndpointConfig wicketServerEndpointConfig() {
        return new WicketServerEndpointConfig();
    }

It would be great to find this in the wicket user guide. Then websocket
works correctly in a Spring boot project.